Terms and Conditions
1. Beautiful Escapes Ltd is the organiser of medical procedures overseas.
2. Beautiful Escapes Ltd will introduce you to the hospital at which your medical procedure will be carried out. We do not provide you with anything other than the introduction and assistance with the arranging of your medical procedures at the hospital.
3. It is very important that you understand that Beautiful Escapes Ltd does not itself possess any medical knowledge or expertise. We simply offer an introduction to the hospital who will discuss with you the procedure of choice. Beautiful Escapes Ltd does not itself supply or provide you any other goods or services. It is not itself a transport, accommodation, tour, event or medical service or product provider. Third parties independent of Beautiful Escapes Ltd provide those goods and services to you. It is therfore important for you to obtain and read the service provider's terms and conditions applicable to the goods or services they provide and make sure that you are aware of any exclusions or limitations of liability imposed by the service provider. Third party principals (not sub-contractors to Beautiful Escapes Ltd) provide all goods and services to you (including tours, travel, activities, meals, consultations, operations and procedures).
4. It is important therefore that before you go you satisfy yourself completely that:
4.1 You are medically fit and able to have the treatment which you wish to undertake.
4.2 It is important that you discuss this with your General Practitioner and/or other health care provider and ensure that you are medically fit to undertake cosmetic surgery. You need to ensure that you have no health conditions or mental health problems or take any medication which would prevent or prohibit you from undertaking surgery of the kind that you wish to undertake. Beautiful Escapes Ltd recommends you consult with a Plastic Surgeon in New Zealand before undertaking surgery.
5. Beautiful Escapes Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever or health problems arising as a result of the surgery or trip including but not limited to physical, and/or psychological damage that may arise in any way or in connection with the surgery or the medical procedures organised by Beautiful Escapes Ltd.
6. Beautiful Escapes Ltd is not a doctor, dentist or is it in any way qualified to provide medical information relating to any medical procedure. They cannot offer you any medical advice on this whatsoever.
7. Beautiful Escapes Ltd cautions you to obtain medical insurance for your trip. You may not be covered by Accident Compensation Legislation if you suffer an injury while you are overseas or as a result of the surgery. Beautiful Escapes Ltd cannot make any representation about this but urges you to discuss this with your travel insurer prior to leaving New Zealand.
8. All medical procedures carry risk. You need to know and be aware that Beautiful Escapes Ltd cannot and does not in any way guarantee the service that you are likely to obtain in Thailand. It may be different to the quality and level of service that you would obtain in New Zealand and again Beautiful Escapes Ltd urges you to discuss this with your medical adviser.
9. We recommend that you disclose all details of this surgery to your travel insurer so that there is no possibility that the insurance may not be valid.
10. The prices that we have obtained for you are for planning purposes only and will be confirmed during your intial consultation with your surgeon. We would recommend that you bring (or have available) additional funds for any contingencies such as extended hospital stay due to surgery complications and any other related expenses that may arise from such a complication.
11. Beautiful Escapes Ltd may receive a fee from the Thai hospital for this introduction.